If Your Answer is “NO” to All the Questions Below – You Don’t Need AboutYourMortgage.com
- Do you agree that Homeowners often make costly mistakes when refinancing because they do not know the “facts” about the mortgage they already have? Yes or No
- Do you have any forewarning before a customer switches to another servicing competitor through a refinance? Yes or No
- Would you like to have the opportunity to discuss with your customer those facts that could literally save them thousands of dollars before they refinance with a competitor? Yes or No
- Would you agree that many of the servicing complaints that the CFPB received would not have been filed if the borrower had one conversation with their mortgage servicer before filing the complaint? (1) Yes or No
- Would you be open to learning about a patented process that can funnel your existing customers, who may be thinking about refinancing, to your company first where you will have the opportunity to discuss their refinancing options? Yes or No
(1) According to the CFPB annual report for 2013, in 66% of all mortgage cases filed, consumers did not dispute the company’s response. Just 7% closed with non-monetary relief and only 2% closed with actual monetary relief.